Facebook pages have been updated. New features will help you to engage with friends and customers of your site. A fan page now looks more like a profile page which standardizes the whole Facebook design and experience. Some examples of what you will be getting are notifications as soon fans interact with your page or posts, a place to showcase pictures along the top of your page, a news feed for your page and the ability to “like” content and comment on other pages in the name of your page. Check out the following screenshots in order to get an idea about the new Facebook pages features. Please click on the screenshots to enlarge.
1. New Photos appear at the top of the page
Showcase Your Latest Photos
The most recent photos that you post to your Wall or photos that you tag your Page in will appear here. This area will not incluce any photos posted by your fans.
2. Like on user’s profiles, navigation links are arranged on the left side under the profile picture
Navigation Where People Expect It
Navigation links are now on the left, just like on people’s profiles.
3. You have two filters to select the posts to appear on your page wall. Users can read your most interesting posts first
Show the Top Posts on Your Wall
You now have two Wall filters. You can show posts by your page and top posts from Everyone, a new way for people to see the most interesting stories first. As an admin, you’ll have additional filters for viewing posts on your page.
4. You can interact with other Facebook areas as a page
Use Facebook as Your Page
You now have the flexibility to interact with the other areas of Facebook as a page.
- Get notifications when fans interact with your page or posts
- See activity from the pages you like in your news feed
- Like other pages and feature them on your page
- Make comments as your page on other pages
5. You can choose between different settings and act in your personal name
You can set defaults for your email notifications and how you post to your page – as yourself or your page. You can select which featured pages appear in the left column.
All pages will be upgraded on March 10. If you have updated your page, you will not have the option to go back to the old page. You can preview your updated page here.
You can find more helpful information about the update here.
What do you think about the updates? Do you like it?
Support this website and buy your amazon stuff via this link. You pay the same price but we get a small provision which we use in order to pay the server. Thank you for your support!
Are you enjoying the read on Socialmedialogue.com? Subscribe via RSS or E-Mail to get the latest news. Also catch us on Twitter and hook up on Facebook.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.